April 04, 2017

Hard Luck: Teacher Almost Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth

This man almost got lucky when his students poisoned his drink.

A North Carolina middle school student placed cleaning solution into a teacher’s drink last week, school officials confirmed to WNCN-TV on Monday, which led to the teacher’s hospitalization.

While the station said the cleaning solution was determined to be non-toxic, Jeffrey Jennings — a seventh-grade science teacher at East Lee Middle School in Sanford, North Carolina — became nauseated with a headache and had to go to an urgent care center after drinking the tainted soda on his desk Tuesday, his wife told WRAL-TV.

The station interviewed his wife about it.

teacher-tainted-drink-2-1024x589.jpg

At last check Jeffrey Jennings was rocking back and forth in the corner crying to the Lord, "Take me! Take me!

Better luck next time.

By Howie at 08:19 AM | Comments |