March 04, 2013
Darwin Meets Flare Gun
Stupid: it can't be fixed
A man accidentally shot himself in the groin with a flare gun and was transported to the hospital for treatment for multiple burns and lacerations.At least he won't be able to pass his genes on.
The injured man was identified in several media accounts as Jorge Perez, 23. Perez reportedly told responding Lee County sheriff’s deputies that he thought the flare gun was unloaded before he suffered wounds to the genital area on Sunday.
Thanks to FAB.