October 23, 2012

'Within Hours' State Dept Emails Show Obama Administration Knew Benghazi Attack Was Claimed By Al Qaeda Linked Terror Group

Obama built this


Mohammed video? What Mohammed video?

Mr President, you need to address the nation on this

A series of internal State Department emails obtained by Fox News shows some some of the initial assessments of last month's deadly consulate attack in Libya, including one email within hours of the attack that noted that the group Ansar al Sharia had claimed responsibility.

Ansar al Sharia has been declared by the State Department to be a an Al Qaeda-affiliated group. A member of the group suspected of participating in the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi has been arrested and is being held in Tunisia.

The emails obtained by Fox News were sent by the State Department to a variety of national security platforms, whose addresses have been redacted, including the White House Situation Room, the Pentagon, the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence.

Fox News was told that an estimated 300 to 400 national security figures received these emails in real time almost as the raid was playing out and concluding. People who received these emails work directly under the nation’s top national security, military and diplomatic officials, Fox News was told.

[READ THE REST..]

Obama and his administration f*cked this up and lied to us and the damn MFM helped him do it.

Am I shocked? No, I was aware, and nice to see this confirmed.

By Stable Hand at 09:17 PM | Comments |