October 15, 2010

WTF? Soldier Says Ordered To Delete Ft Hood Videos Of Shooting

hasan.jpg
nidal_hasan_business_card.jpg
SoldierofAllah(SoA)

Why in the hell would they order him to do this? It's evidence.....gawd, this is nuking futz:

YahooNews

Texas A soldier who recorded the terror of last year's deadly shooting rampage in Fort Hood using his cell phone was ordered by an officer to delete both videos, a military court heard Friday.
nidal_hasan_asshole_domestic_terrorist.jpg

Under cross examination, Pfc. Lance Aviles told an Article 32 hearing that his noncommissioned officer ordered him to destroy the two videos on Nov. 5, the same day that a gunman unleashed a volley of bullets inside a processing center at the Texas Army post.

The footage could have been vital evidence at the military hearing to decide if Maj. Nidal Hasan should stand trial in the shootings. The 40-year-old American-born Muslim has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder.

Thanks to Malkin's tweet

Previous:
NPR Reporter Says Nidal Hassan Reminds Her of McVeigh
Ft Hood: Testimony Begins in Nidal Hasan Hearing[Background]
U.S. Islamists Congratulate Fort Hood Murderer, Urge Muslim Soldiers to Follow His Example:

nidalmalikhassan_ansar.png

BC: Ft Hood mosque member defends shootings: "they were troops who were going to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill Muslims. I honestly have no pity for them."
NY Muslim: "Get Well Soon Major Nidal We Love You"
Adam Gadahn Praises Nidal Hasan, Calls for More Lone Wolf Attacks
Anwar Awlaqi in Contact with Hasan Prior to Attack, Today Calls Hassan "a Hero"
Terror-tied ISNA official teaching troops at Ft Hood about to deploy to Afghanistan, wrote of "preemptive strikes" against Islam's enemies(UPDATED) It gets worse

By Stable Hand at 12:31 PM | Comments |