March 25, 2010
When Leftwingers Attack
We've heard a lot about (but, curiously, have not seen evidence of) "violent right wing anger" in the news the last few days.
Of course, being an Obamacrat means turning off the inconvenient portions of your memory to suit whatever you view as your political objective for that particular time and place. Political violence and vandalism from the left, which was commonplace during the Bush years, was well-known and ignored (or even celebrated as "righteous)." Murder fantasies about killing George W. Bush were vogue. Movies about killing Bush were "edgy" and "provacative." All was well until those damned rightwingurrrrz started, like, disagreeing and protesting and stuff. How dare they speak!
* It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be canceled this week.Well, apparently, all the victims and potential victims of those attacks and incidents "deserved it" or something. Because, uh, they don't hold "correct" beliefs like Democrats do.
* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an
* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
I would also add that transgendered Democrat thug who vandalized a Democrat office in Colorado trying to get the media to pin the blame on "right wingers." And got busted doing so.
So the next time some Obama-gargling wanker starts whining about "the violence" he fears will come to him because of his political posturing, remind him where the real political violence in America comes from and where it has always come from. You can do this by handing him a mirror.
(ht: Newsbusters, Instapundit)
FILE UNDER "GREAT MOMENTS IN OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM AT CNN:" CNN Bobblehead Rick Sanchez tweets:
are our fundamentalist zealots different than the ones we fight in afghan and iraq?Go ahead, Rick. Call in the Marines. You're a tough guy. Prove it by backing up your overheated rhetoric with action. Be the hate.