April 20, 2008

Cote Family Told 6th Body Has Been Recovered in Basra

More tragic news from Basra: the family of kidnapped contractor and Army veteran Jonathon Cote has been told that a 6th body has been recovered in the same area where the bodies of 5 other missing men were found last month. Via Free Cote:

We were visited today by U.S. Officials today who told us that a 6th body has been recovered in the Basra area of Southern Iraq. The body will be flown to Dover Air Force Base just as the 5 other bodies of US Citizens recovered in March. There the body will be identified and an autopsy will be performed.

At this point we have nothing else to report. We will update this website as soon as we have further information.

Please continue the prayers.


Please continue to pray for Jon's family as they go through this agonizing period of waiting for the third time. May God comfort them, and may He continue to comfort the families of the other 5 men --- John Young, Ronald Withrow, Josh Munns, Paul Reuben, and Bert Nussbaumer --- as they mourn their terrible losses.

By at 12:15 PM | Comments |